B'licious Ice Cream
Recipe by Sarika Bansal
A delicious bananna and berry ice cream. A quick perfect vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free tasty treat for those sweet cravings.
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
2 Banana, ripe and soft
1 cup of mixed frozen berries
1 tsp of honey
Cinamon to sprinkle on top
1. Peel the banana and chop into small pieces. It doesn't matter what shape or size the pieces are in, as long as they are evenly sized.
2.Place in a Ziplock freezer bag. Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours but ideally overnight.
3. Transfer the frozen banana pieces and the frozen berries into a small food processor or high-speed blender.
4. Keep blending until the banana and berries look creamy, soft-serve ice cream texture. Blend some more to aerate it some more.
5.Drizzle with honey and cinnamon.
6.Eat some right away and keep the rest in an airtight container for later
- High in Potassium, Magnesium, Vit C, and high in antioxidants.
-Loaded with antioxidants, fiber, and Vitamin C.
- Make sure you use organic honey, so it’s not loaded with just plain syrup. In small quantities honey is very beneficial.
- Has many medicinal properties. It may help in lowering blood sugar levels.